I hate hospitals... -_-

Amanda • Josiah 6/24/16 👶 10/15/16 💍 Nathan 6/14/18 👶 21 years old
Well, Saturday I started having contractions. I didn't realize that's what they were till later cause for a while I just thought they were the baby scrunching in a ball like he likes to do. I went to the hospital and they checked and kept me cause they thought my water was leaking. Come to find out it wasn't but my contractions were all over the place so they kept me to watch me. I told them I was 39 weeks and they were gonna break my water but looked at my file and it said I was still 38 weeks and 2 or 3 days so they wouldn't break it. They are going by a due date I've never even heard of!!! When I had an ultrasound sound they were measuring my date for the 27th but said they were just gonna keep me at the 23rd due date and now all of a sudden they are going by this 29th due date!! They watched me over night Saturday but sent me home Sunday cause the contractions were too far apart. I've got a doctors appointment today so I'm hoping they will put me back in the hospital. My contractions are stronger as well. When they checked I was at a 2 but I'm hoping to have gone up to a 3 or 4. I've been losing my mucus plug more and more as well. Oddly enough in the hospital I was feeling the weak contractions but the stronger they were I wasn't feeling them. I don't know if that's normal or not.... Hopefully my baby will be here this week!!! (: