Went to my appointment on June 22nd and the doctor checked me and I was 3 centimeters dilated and he...

Kelly
Went to my appointment on June 22nd and the doctor checked me and I was 3 centimeters dilated and he asked if I wanted to get induced and I refused. I do not want to get induced unless medically necessary. I told him I'm hoping baby comes the first so daddy can be here for the birth and he said no that he has a feeling he will be here this weekend and I did not believe him. On Friday June 24th I woke up at 5am and was having a lot of contractions they weren't strong enough or close together but they were there and Through out the whole day they started getting stronger but I'm like I'm going to weight it out until they are 2-5 min apart so I went to sleep at midnight and then bam I woke up at 4am and they became 3min apart and were so painful that I was crying and I told my mom i think it's time and we left for the hospital we arrived around 5:30amwhen I checked in I was 6 centimeters dilated and getting admitted I was surprised so I asked for stadol since I had a bad experience with the epidural when I had my first and then I was feeling okay still had contractions but they were manageable then the doctor came and I was 8cm dilated and he broke my water then after that my contractions were so strong that I told them to give me the epidural and nope it was too late I pushed for 10min and he was here at 9:46 am. I'm still so surprised that I gave birth to him with no epidural and it was all so fast. I thought I was going to be in labor for hours. I'm so glad everything went so fast and that I didn't get the epidural because it felt so good to move around and not feel groggy. He is my son William