Let's talk about sex after IVF

Nicole
Ok. Real talk ladies. DH and I had to abstain during <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> and then I had a SCH for weeks so all told, we finally were cleared and able to get back on the horse after 12w2d. That's a long as time to not have sex! And I have to say, it wasn't good for me and that was uber disappointing. I felt like I couldn't stop thinking about my body as a home for this baby and enjoy it. I was worried DH thought my vag was gross (I'd been bleeding for weeks, on progesterone suppositories for weeks, he's seen some grossness) I was also worried bc boob action is a big deal in our sexual repertoire and I couldn't stop thinking about how my boobs are for the baby now! (Plus, I always wanted bigger boobs and now I have them and so I just kept thinking about the reason WHY I have them and it ruined it for me) 
Anyway, am I alone? Did anyone figure out a good way to compartmentalize baby body from sexual body? I feel like if we'd never taken this long break it might not be this way, ftm here so I have no means of comparisson. 
Sex is very important to me and our relationship. Help!