Advice very much needed please not sure if I am mc, help!

Charlie
Hi, last night I posted a picture of my pregnancy test as it showed two lines and I was incredibly excited. It's the third test I've done since first testing on Saturday and finding out that I am pregnant, this was later confirmed with a digital clear blue to say I am 1-2 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately I have since had a small amount of red/brownish blood on Saturday night which went and then turned into brown blood that I could only see everytime I wiped after a wee. The brown blood has continued like this until I woke up this morning to find my pyjamas with a few blood stains on them. I have since today been bleeding red blood and have had to use a panty liner but haven't had any cramps. I went to the doctors this morning who confirmed to me again by a blood test (that I had last week) that I am pregnant but as it's very early days, I told her about the brown and red blood but she said that there's nothing they can do as its too early to do a scan. However she did tell me that she can do another blood test so I am booked in for another blood test on Friday to see if my HCG levels are still high or if they've dropped. I'm fearing the worse that I've had another mc as I suffered one only a few months ago. However I haven't had any cramps so am trying to remain as positive as I can.  Please if anyone has had anything similar can you please let me know how it planned out for you. Any advice welcome ☺️🙏🏻 x