Am I wrong.?! SMH

Crystal
Okay so I'm 17 n I recently had a baby, I take care of him good n done everything right for my baby. Now I went out a couple days ago with a friend n I took my baby with me, he was fine in his car seat sound asleep while me n my friend were just talking catching up that's all. I came home at 2am I get it its late but we were just outside my house parked up just talking that's all n I come in and my mom starts yelling n talking so much shit n saying I'm a bad mother n that she's going to report me to take my baby away from me. I've never cried of hurt so much in my life just the thought of losing my baby I feel like dieing like why would my own mom do this to me.?! I feel like she's just lonely she's had 6 kids n no man for years all she has is me n now this baby. Its not like I left the baby alone in my room while I went out like alot of Girls do smh. Now my friend asked if I can sleep over her house n I see nothing wrong with that, when I go over we just talk n I have my baby in my arms. What's the problem.? Its not like we're going to do anything crazy no we just talk, watch TV n chill that's all, my babys fine I take care of him good. I told my mom n she started talking shit again like I shouldn't be taking my baby out like that n stuff, I've only gone out twice with him, we'll at all I haven't been out my Whole pregnancy either. It hurts and its fucked up my mom wants to take my baby away from me n take me to court💔😢 they say your an adult n you make your own choices once you have a baby, is that true.? I want to move out too, do I have the right to do that and be on my own.? Help😔