TMI/TRIGGER WARNING DREAM ABOUT A LOSS

I just woke up... Had slept in n everything. This dream was sooooo effed up. I cant even believe my brain could make such a horrific picture. My husband and i have been TTC for 4 years this month.

In my dream i went to the bathroom and started bleeding (ive never had a miscarriage and i may have had a chemical pregnancy last cycle but never confirmed. Just took them as false positives. Anyways. In this dream i had passed a sac. .it was so real.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💢💢TRIGGER WARNING THIS IS GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION.

The little baby in the sac was so tiny. Just had grown hands and legs but was no more than 3inches long. THIS IS THE TRIGGER MOMENT. its little mouth was open like it had struggled when it passed inside me. In my dream I called for my husband and closed my eyes while he walked in the bathroom i didnt even want to see his reaction. (in the dream) i just touched my husband. We sat and cried for a moment, then my dream went in a totally different direction. SOMEHOW WE HAD A BABY. It was a boy , he was about 6months to an year old in the dream. We hadnt named him tho . .we just kept saying "wheres the baby".

I have vivid dreams every once in a while. I always remember my dreams, but the last 2-3 weeks u wasnt remembering them whatsoever. This was the first vivid dream ive had this cycle. I just hope it was a crazy dream like the others ive had....ive had some weird ones!! (happy to share you want to hear them...i was a lil worried to post this but its not like it happened in real life it was just a dream. May have felt real, but def not