Hazel born July 2, 2016 @37weeks

Rasy
My water broke about 8:30am 3 weeks before the due date. There was just small trickles of liquid and too early so I didn't think nothing, I thought I peed myself. But 5 hrs later I decided to go to the hospital because more liquid kept coming. I got admitted at 3pm, and at 3:30 was when I started feeling contraction. Pain level was about a 3. Then at 8pm I didn't feel anymore contractions, although I still had them. They gave me pitocin, to help with the contraction because I was only 4cm dilated. The pain didn't hit me until 2:24am that's when I started feeling the contraction getting heavier by the minute. I was ready to push, but the nurse didn't think I was ready yet, she said maybe another hr. I said no I feel like pushing. That's when she checked and realize I was completely dilated and ready for the baby. I think I pushed 3 or 4 times and finally baby Hazel was born at 03:03. She was 4lb 13oz and 18in. So tiny. Born at exactly 37week. Small but healthy. I'm so glad she finally came.