Really need to vent !!!!😡😡😡😡

Cali☀️
 My hair now !! 
 UPDATE: I got my refund no questions asked and I went to a different salon and go it done by a PROFESSIONAL. I don't like short hair on me but this is as best as it was gonna get! And ladies you are all SOOOO right !!!!! 
I've never had a great haircut but that's prob because I've been going to the mall..which isn't even cheap by the way. So I decide to go to this professional salon for the first time. The most recent pic of my hair is long like this
It was long and boring but I've been trying to grow my hair down to my butt for 2 years. I show the hairdresser this picture  
Because I wanted the V cut for my long hair. ...my hair now looks like this after she cut like 5 inches off 
Am I overreacting or is this fucking horrible ?!!!! It also doesn't help that I'm 8 months pregnant and now look like a beached whale. But this haircut is disgusting and the front is short so I look like a 40 year old mom. My hair was soooo long !! And now it's shoulder length with the ugly V tail in the back. The V only looks good on long hair but with my short hair it just looks ridiculous !!!! The only way to fix it is to make my hair shorter😔. Some may think I'm overreacting and yes I have had one haircut that was wayyy worse than this, but it's so upsetting I had my hair long and now it's legit gonna be shoulder length