Could I get pregnant after 5months off the depo

KKZ Family • 06/14 💕 07/1 💗
Well I was on and off the depo since 2013 but I completely stopped this time . The last injection was in sept (28,2015) and I had to go back in I think nov but I didn't. When I first got on I had a 4 week period then it stopped. And I just now start back having a regular period like before I got pregnant. My first period was in  May for 7 days then it skipped june and I had a period in July at the beginning of July. But in May my period was at the end of May. I felt like it was a normal period or whatever. I have been off the depo for 5 whole months and now I'm starting to feel a little better with my body. Like I don't feel all emotional and just crazy like I was before. I only get sad when my guy don't be talking to me. Anyway now we are trying to have a baby but now I just got nervous cause I don't kno what to expect. My period came at two different times and I don't know when I ovulate. But for some reason I have this feeling I could be pregnant. But I'm probably just thinking too hard cause I really really want another baby and I'm scared that what if I can't have anymore kids. So if anybody can post their opinions then that will be great. Because I am completely lost