Big baby 😳

Toni
Hi ladies, so on the 3/8 I had my obstetrician appointment for 36 weeks and when I was there and finished she sent me for a ctg to monitor baby and an ultrasound (according to the sonographer baby is estimated weight at 7lb 3oz already). I also did the general blood test as well. But after my ultrasound I get told that she wants to now see me weekly and wants to do another ultrasound again next week to check on baby and I have to go for another blood test.. I don't know if I should be worried or not because after the ctg was done a doctor came in and said something about maybe inducing me.. And now I'm worried that something may be wrong 😔 I'm a first time mum and I'm only 16 so I'm kind of freaking out because I've had so many complications with threatened preterm labor to being told my water was leaking. Every time I go to the hospital they always tell me that the baby is happy and healthy but I'm worried they have missed something and there is something wrong 😣 ANY ADVICE OR REASSURANCE WOULD BE APPRECIATED AS IM FREAKING OUT!! Sorry it's long 😓