Putting sparks back in marriage advice

Desiree • I'm a stay at home mom of four, and currently trying for a brother my eldest son who is 9.im a married women of three years, and I have three beautiful daughters.
Hey all its been a while since I posted last, still awaiting news if pregnant or not, anyways I need advice as to what I can do to put the spark back in my strained marriage? I just want to show him that he means the world to me, I've narrowed it down to a nice meal of things he loves, a dessert of chocolate dipped strawberries and whipped cream, and I want to write him a detailed love letter to give him, but sexually is where I need to bring my A game... Any positive thoughts and ideas are awesome.. Mind you we have been married for 2 years and together 3 years, I kinda got into a rut after having our daughter nearly two years ago and I think I'm pushing him away cause I felt like I wasn't good enough for him, he always assures me it's OK but I see the cracks in my marriage and I want to show him he's my world and I'm his true ride or die chick...