Baby's born! Please help me welcome baby Mason!!

💕 Kortnee Marie 💕 • 28, married to my best friend, mommy to 2 handsome little men. TTC #3. Junior && Mason's mommy :)

Today, 8/4/16, I went to a high risk appointment for the pregnancy. I was exactly 37 weeks on the dot. They do their weekly non stress test and ultrasound, and then the doctor comes in to speak with me, as always. Well this time the doctor came in to tell me I am definitely preeclamptic and it's not something she treats out -patient so I'd have to be put in the hospital for the remainder of my pregnancy. She continues to talk with me and look through all my labs and some of the labs that were related to pre-eclampsia had her shocked. She then tells me, "go home-get your hospital bag and go to labor & delivery. At this point there's no point in continuing with the pregnancy because your blood pressure is dangerous for you and the baby". I informed her my c-section was scheduled for exactly one week away. And she tells me it's being moved up to today. I went to the hospital and got prepped for surgery and:

Baby Mason

6 pounds, 14 ounces

19 inches long

Born at 3:41 pm on August 4th, 2016.

He's so perfect and we're so in love!!