Dog barking constantly. Will this disturb baby?

Kel • Wife and mommy with #2 on the way. I love reading what everyone has to say. 💕💕
I live in a small and old apartment complex. The neighbor below us has an aunt who visits daily and brings her dog that barks very loudly and aggressively to the point I can feel my baby move in my stomache from being startled. They leave the door open 24/7 so every time I walk by their door to enter my own apartment, or anybody, it goes on a rampage. It's stressful to be barked at especially after a long days work. I'm worried that the dog will bark at my baby once born and disturb her sleeping schedule. I've always been friendly with dogs and had them growing up so I don't dislike dogs at all but just really bothered by this during pregnancy. Landlord just tells me to call police which doesn't help as I live in LA and they rarely respond. The two older ladies are very defensive, yell, and cannot be reasoned with. Tips or suggestions on how to handle? Also, do barking dogs ever wake or startle a baby? I want to know if this will be a concern in the future.