I'm really upset with my fiancé

Jazmin • Follow me on snapchat tastysnack on Instagram @calitattedfreak&@calitatted
I'm really upset with my fiancé ! In the Begining I felt like I told him how I was how I can be I asked him if he's sure he's down to be wit me he said yes! He can handle me that's a year ago🙄 we moved in together n it's like he changed everything he use to do he doesn't do. He thinks we get in a argument every week (he's a big exaggerater) it's more like once a month or twice a month he told me we shouldn't b arguing bt once or twice a year n I'm like Tf be realistic! I told him in the Begining also ion like guys saying there done jus to get a rise out of me n he said he would never do that to me but every argument we had he said jus that I never said anything until last night about it n I told him it hurts that you say shit that I specifically said not to say to me n that I don't feel secure in a relationship where he's always Tryna give up like a bitch or to get me mad like him cuz I'm Tryna be calm like I can't do that shit no more I'm really pissed Tf off I feel like he shouldn't have propose to me if he's having second thoughts ion care how mad a person get u don't say that type of shit to the person u love because there could've been times I said I'm done ion wanna do this bt I don't because I want to make it work I hate weak men n he's very weak to me until proven otherwise idk what I should do it feels like he wants to control me in some aspects n he told me he's not use to a strong woman who's independent n bossy n I'm not bossy he's bossy he's the one that's a store manager n I'm a caregiver Tf how am I bossy he just don't want to listen to me when shit gets real ugh I'm irritated ion know can someone talk to me please ☹️😔 He blames me for everything never fails