I AM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!!!!

Sq
I don't even know where to begin, but I am FREAKING OUT big time & need to just get this out!!!! Maybe there is someone out there who can help me because I desperately need SOME kind of insight right now!!! I'll try to keep this as short and to the point as possible! I'm 34, DH is 36. We've been ttc for 26 months now with a known sperm issue & no luck at all :,-( My cycles are ANNOYINGLY regular... 28 days on the dot. Every once in awhile, AF will show a day or 2 earlier than that, but is NEVER any later than 28days apart. I'm 5 days late for AF now and am in absolute disbelief that I could possibly be pregnant. I guess I've just been through so much pain and heartache that I just don't believe it's possible anymore, and I've pretty much accepted that. I haven't tested at all because I simply cannot bear the thought of seeing another bfn. TTC for so long has given me some serious PTSD I think!!! So instead of entertaining the thought that I could finally be pregnant after all this time, I'm trying to think of why else I could possibly be late?! I started taking maca after AF ended last cycle, so was having thoughts that maybe the maca messed my cycle up. Then I started thinking maybe it was the Wellbutrin that made me late. My doc started me on it a few weeks ago, and now I'm worried maybe THAT messed me up! I've literally been wracking my brain trying to think of anything OTHER than pregnancy that could be the reason I'm late, but all my searching has yielded mixed opinions and different experiences. I just don't know anymore and I almost just WANT my period to start already so I can stop wondering and hoping! I just truly cannot accept the fact that pregnancy is an option anymore, and I'm so afraid my body is just playing a mean trick on me. I'm not experiencing any symptoms either. I've had some very mild cramping (right side only) on & off and noticed some creamy CM (not a lot), but that's about it, and I'm thinking that's more a sign of AF showing up than pregnancy anyway. So long story short, I'm late but don't know why. I fear I've messed my cycles up by taking SOMETHING (Idk what tho!). I don't FEEL pregnant, I'm in total disbelief this could mean anything good, and I'm too chicken s*** to take a test! In other words, I'm driving myself INSANE!!! Last night I prayed that God would send me a sign, one way or the other, but I don't think he heard me :-/ Is there ANYONE on this planet that can relate, or can offer some insight in ANY way??? If so, I'd be so incredibly thankful!