AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and you need to be Shown some love

A • Trying with the most Amazing Woman I call my Queen!.

My Baby Girl is Everything I could ever have imagined. I was content being alone and single and then I walked amd she took my breath away. I'm a very confident man and she made me feel a little timid. I now she was going to be the one who was going keep my heart and I mean keep it. I have a bad passed and Insecurities and to be honest she really doesn't deserve me. She deserves someone better then and I'm a good man and I know I'm an Amazing man. Thier are times when I'm so down and beating myself up she just touches me and it'd like my stress was never there. Latley we have had our challenges specially with mine. But she beloved in me and has stuck by my side so close to help dust me off she should get a Woman/Mother/Best Friend/Spouse and every award there can be. Because she has earned them.

Keshia you are my number one and amazingly beautiful woman. The day will you will have a "T" for a last name and no longer what you have now. I truly em blessed to have you be by my side. I love you and the girls so much. I'm sorry do my faults and I'm sorry for being an ass at times latley more then not. You are a Woman I look up to in so man ways. I can't say enough amazing things about you.