Moms of multiples

Trelynn

If any of you have read my posts before you may know that I am a young mom (19), and that my pregnancy, although unplanned, is very much wanted and baby is very much loved.

Prior to becoming pregnant my boyfriend and I had a life plan of having a house by 23 and married by 25. We had originally "planned" on starting to have kids around age 28-30, and wanted 3 kids.

A few nights ago we talked about our life plan and how much has changed and how much we want to change. We'll have our house by 2017. We want to get married by 23, but really aren't rushing it. But the biggest thing is the kids.. my sweet sweet boyfriend who was so sure he didn't want kids until later, now wants us to have those three babies by 25. Hes so thrilled to be a father he just doesn't want to wait, and being kid free by 40 wouldn't hurt either!

What I want to know is have any of you mama's had 3 under 6? And how did you handle it? For us, it's financially possible, I just don't know how fried our brains will be! Do you love having your kids close in age or do you wish you had waited? Any and all advice welcome, please be polite! Thanks in advance!