Really confused

Natali

I took 2 pg test and they came out negative next thing I know as a family we all go to a park so the kids could have fun when we were done we go back to my moms house to spend more time together.. So I saw my 3 year old and told her to come to me so she does and I pick her up and she opens her legs and put them on my sides and puts her head on my chest next thing I know she lifts her head up looks at me straight in the eyes and gives me a nasty look and says "the baby" so I asked what did you say? And she repeats "the baby" then gets off me and walks again so I told her come here she looked at me funny and said no.. My daughter was born weighing 4 pounds 15 ounces she's 3 and barely speaks she takes speech therapy to help her and that's the first time she says that to me.. I'm so confused cuz I always hear kids and animals can tell but I had so many disappointments that I don't know what's going on. And my cat never liked me she would always run away from me and lately she's been getting close to me

I didn't get my AF on time this month but when it came down it was light not like a normal AF it only lasted 3 days and the rest just spotting I didn't get any symptoms of it all I had was nausea and was vomiting I have tender breast very tired dizzy fatigued constipated and lately eating a lot so that's what made me take the test and nothing but after what my daughter said I'm really confused and there is no test or doctor that can tell me on time cuz it never shows up until I'm 3-4 months