Accidentally told my husband we're expecting 😭

Pauline 🌈 • Eleven angels in heaven. "Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue..."
Well, THAT did not go as planned. My husband and I were going to sign up for the Aflac hospital plan as we are family planning. We've actually had 4 miscarriages in the last 12 months, and decided that an extra insurance thing would be smart. For the Aflac hospital to pay out for pregnancy and delivery, you have to have had the plan for 10 months. So you can't be pregnant and sign up. Well, I've been getting faint positives yesterday and today, and I've been waiting until they were darker so I could use a digital and surprise my husband, especially as I've only ever gotten faint positives and all of those pregnancies ended in mc. I called and left. Message with the Aflac agent to call me. He called and I went outside to talk with him as my husband was home and I didn't want him to know about the pregnancy yet. Except I'm dumb and the window was open. Long story short, I walked back inside and he gave me a huge hug and said "we're having a baby!" And I instantly started balling (still sniffling) and I told him he was nosy and I was mad at him because it was supposed to be a surprise. He said "I'm surprised!" He had to leave for work and now I'm sitting on the couch and can't stop crying. Both of the dogs ran away because I got them wet with my tears. But, I'm pregnant!!Â