a little bit of a rant

ok so my mum cheated on my dad she is on pof and tinder and going on dates with all of these different guys and she said she has had sex with them and now she blaming everything on me cause apparently I'm such a failure and everything's my fault. I actually always have good days at school but then I have to come home to yelling and screaming and it makes me so depressed my family still live  together and all my mum and dad to is fight and yell at each other and we are selling our house soon and she is taking everything and she's is going to live at one of her fucking tinder boyfriends house and I'm just getting depressed plus I have a lot of stress on my back because of school ! I have no clue what to do anymore I wish I could just disappear maybe I really am a failure 😒 I've given up on everything and the most thing I hate is going to school and see my friends all happy talking about the loving family makes me angry this has been going on for 1 year it started when she started flirting with a doctor at her work I'm so fucking over everything can't anything good happen to me or even my family  btw I'm on 16 and I have no escape 😣🔫