Husband is miserable.

Elizabeth • TTC#1. 5 years and counting. Waiting for our little miracle.
My husband has been down for quite a while now and it's seeping into my mood a little. I try not to let it so I can make him happy but sometimes it's hard. He is constantly stressed and sick to his stomach over things. Worried about money all the time, absolutely hates his job. Used to smoke but quit about 4 years ago. After quitting he took to drinking.  Not to say he was an alcoholic but did seem to drink more then the average. Like he was filling the hole because he couldn't smoke. Recently he started seeing a therapist and was diagnosed with ADHD, OCD and anxiety. He has now stopped drinking completely for the past month and I think that made his mood worse. We are trying to get pregnant obviously and I don't want him to stress about EVERYTHING anymore. I try and cheer him up best I can one way or another. I don't even really talk about babies anymore as to not stress him out even more. I just jump his bones when it's time and don't say anything. Although he gets the hint when I become so active lol. I'm just hoping he will snap out of it soon.