Okay I'm livid now

Ja
So this just happened like an hour ago and I'm fucking pissed. I'm on vacation with my Fiancé visiting family in San Diego. This morning we did not have any plans but getting ready for a beach day later in the day. We just ate breakfast and was just kinda killing some time lazyin about at his Uncles. We were still in our Pjs thinking about what we need to do before we head to the beach and like Giada that Italian cooking lady was on and I can't really stand her. His mom was sitting on her iPad and I was sitting on my phone his uncle was getting some more coffee or something in the kitchen. Then my fiancé starts just saying 'getoffyourphonegetoffyourphonegetoffyourphone' over and over and was getting like legit angry at me. I'm normally and very quiet around people because I usually don't have anything to say, so I just look at stuff on my phone.
Am I just overreacting or something?? We weren't really doing anything and it's like when we are, you know like actually visiting with family or out at dinner, I keep my phone in my purse. I don't feel like I was being rude at all! And I'm livid because now he's calling me rude and is all like we're not in your home town I know you were raised differently, stop being rude. 
Fuck you dude.
And then when were actually getting dressed to start getting ready for the beach, I went to the same room we had both just slept on in the same bed and he was like can you get out, it's rude. I'm sorry! We just had sex last night in this very room where your mother and uncle were in the next rooms and now your like I don't know what but mad that I'm getting dressed with you at the same time. 
Great, now my beach day has been ruined, thanks boo.