Chlamydia

Sheree
I feel so depressed.
My doctor told me I tested positive for the infection and she told me I should message my current and previous partners so they could get treated too.
I called up my ex (last time we did it was before we broke up in March) and he's really understanding about it and we had a mature conversation about treatment etc.
However, the guy I'm currently dating didn't respond so well. He said he got tested months ago and it was negative and I'm the only one he had unprotected sex with. Well, he's the only one I had unprotected sex with these past few weeks. I like him a lot but he's been AWOL since I called him. 
I have a feeling he won't keep in touch anymore which is such a shame since I really liked him and informing him of my diagnosis is better than keeping him in the dark about it. 
I mean, I'm not even saying he gave it to me but I did get the pain after we did it for the first time. But I think he's trying to say I gave it to him, which at this point doesn't even matter since treatment is more important. 
It's such a shame though cause I really enjoy my time with him. 😭
I feel so terrible. This is so terrible. 
I don't know what to do. 
I already took Azithromycin yesterday so I'm not so worried about the infection...just the potential with this guy. 😭