So I have a question

Re
I have been with my husband for almost three years, and married almost a year. I am currently expecting our first child together.Is it strange that he hasn't given me his bank information? (Password and username) I feel like he doesn't trust me. I do have access to his money because we have shared accounts. But all his credit cards are hidden from me. I've told him on muitple occasions I can help him pay them off but he won't let me. His mom has even asked me what his password and username is but I can't answer her because I have no idea. (She needed to know his number to transfer money which I also don't know) he is currently on deployment, and we were having issues with money the first few months, and his mom kept asking about looking into his account and that I need his information because I'm his wife now. Even my mom has said I need it. We have friends who have been together and married under a year, and she knows all his information for everything. I feel hurt because he knows all my information but I don't know his. Should I know it? Or leave it be?