How is this possible

missy
November 2015 I believe it was the day after Thanksgiving my husband and I found out we was expecting. Unfortunately January 2015 which was in first appointment since taking a HPT, had an ultrasound done only to be told our baby stopped developing at 10 weeks and later that night I miscarried. 5 months later became pregnant again and lost at 5 weeks may 2015. We have been trying ever since with no luck. I can't tell you how much money we spend on ovulation kits, vitamins and supplements and tracking everything only to be disappointed every month. Yesterday I had planned to take my first time to see if I was pregnant and of course it's a BFN!, but AF still haven't arrived and I'm 3 days like today. Here's the worst part.... a few hours after I got a text from my MIL saying my husbands sister is pregnant( which last I heard a few months ago she had POCS and wasn't trying till her and her BF got married. I'm so hurt and it's not fair every one else is getting pregnant. And now I really don't wanna be around the family because once everyone finds out there gonna be happy and talking about babies all the time and pretty much forget about my babies and where does that leave me. I don't know what to do I just hate myself right now what did I ever do to deserve this. I seriously need help!!!!!! Don't think I'll ever have my rainbow baby