Personal opinion on moving out?

Okay. Little bit of backstory with this. I'm 20. Boyfriend is 26. We've been together 4&1/2 years. I plan on going to school to get my RN in 2018. I work and so does BF. He makes a considerable amount more than I do right now, but overall together we make a pretty good amount. We lived on our own for 2 years, and then BF lost his job, so we moved in with my Dad just for a little bit. Now that he has a job again and we're fixing to move out, my dad is literally begging us to stay. We don't have to pay rent or anything, and we get our own bedroom and bathroom.

BUT. Here's the catch: My dad has bipolar disorder. And he's unmedicated. Not to mention, he's a really bad person who cheats on any woman he's ever been with, he's really bad with money managing, he's conceited and messy and gross and entitled and condescending. He has bad relationships with both me and my sister because he's a jerk to both of us and has been on a lot of occasions.

Even if I put all of that aside, he's a really messy nasty person who doesn't clean up after himself very much at all. And he expects me to be his maid when we both work the same amount of hours in a week. He expects me to keep the kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, a front room, and a bedroom, completely spotless. He expects me to mow his 3 acre lawn once a week (takes 4 HOURS), and he wants us to take off all of our trash and recycling. And my car just recently broke down, so we only have one car. My mom lets me borrow her car to get to work. My little sister also lives there, and she makes a lot of messes, and doesn't clean up after herself. And then every other weekend, our brother spends the night. My dad likes to start a lot of drama, and says rude things to try and make my sister upset.

His argument for us staying is that when i'm in school I won't be able to work full time, but we can still make it if I work part time or even not at all. And that if we stay until i'm out of school (like 4-5 years from now), we could use all the money we saved on rent and buy a house.

I know I sound like a spoiled brat, because we're living rent free and I should be grateful, but I really don't know how to deal with this environment. I have depression and anxiety, and even though I AM medicated, I still can't deal with really stressful environments like this. I deal with that at work. I'd like to come home to a calm peaceful environment, instead of people who do nothing but annoy me and mess up the house that I have to clean all by myself. Like, i'm 20. Not ready to have children or even other full grown adults that I have to clean up after.

Vote below to see results!