Still unsure about baby girls name 😔

I do have time I'm 20 weeks plus but I just want to decide already so I can refer to her by a name and make it more real. The issue I have is that my inlaws are European jews and my husband likes to pick names that fit In with his family so we are limited. The good news is the legal name doesn't have to be a European jewish name and that way won't be too hard for the majority of people where we live to refer to her and she won't feel weird hopefully cuz Shel be going to an jewish school so her friends will all be familiar with whatever name we pick. Soo.. basically what I'm trying to decide is which of these names has a better sounding English name? Bare with me because some of the names im going to spell in English since nobody on here im guessing reads Hebrew but they are pronounced totally different from how they are pronounced in the US and they are originally biblical names from the old testament so they are of Jewish origin at end are actually pronounced truthfully the Hebrew way. Also the thing about Esther is that i cant give the nickname esty which I think is adorable becuz that's my nieces name and I feel like that's just weird she's my only niece as of yet and they would be first cousins being called the same thing. So unfortunately esty is out and if I gave the name esther hadassa from the megila of esther ide have to call her dassy pronounced like pasta not ass lol. And could give her a legal name of esther which is easy for anybody to say if I named shaindel Rachel which sounds awful in Yiddish I can give her the legal name of im thinking Sophia rachel. However my family would call her by her Hebrew name. But I could call her sophie or wtvr. What do I do? My mom is bribing me with buying the stroller of my dreams lol if i name shaindel Rachel 😂😂😂 Rachel is pronounced rochel the ch is pronounced like challah bread. I cant fully explain this but I tried 😧. Thanks in advance.

Vote below to see results!