Ferious with the hospital.

Mackenzie • R.I.P Baby L ❤ 1/12/15 Mommy loves you!
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and I have been having a lot of side affects from being pregnant. I have had low blood pressure my entire pregnacy. My pregnacy has been very healthy other than a few hickups. I have been feeling sick, swelling in my feet and hands like crazy, neausea, 0 sleep, restlessness, throwing up, blured vision, black spots in eyes occasionally it comes and goes, feeling like an house Is sitting on my chest at times, bleeding nose here and there, racing heart that comes and goes. But no one listens to me. I checked my blood presure and double checked it. I followed the instructions to a tee, even the pharmacist helped me me sure it because she thought it was wrong. As did I. But with the episodes of feeling horrible horrible. And it milding out with time than coming back full swing enough to wake me up in the middle of the night. I went to the hospital because my blood pressure spiked I checked it first in early morning around 10 twice at the pharmacy with the pharmacist help. Which is the first two photos. Once was right when I walked in and than 20 minutes later. The second time I checked it was when I felt an episode coming on and went to the pharmacy again to make sure I was okay because I felt like something was wrong once again I double checked both readings where very high so I called the hospital and drove and hour and 40 minutes from my farm. Only to sit in a hospital bed. Have an untrained student take my blood pressure manually with a hand pump blood presure cuff and a sythescope. She fucked up 3 time before cemy getting it right i assume. She even fricken flicked her stethoscope as if it wasnt working!?!?. And it was extreamly low she said. Which no way in hell if was that low. They didn't even test my urine sample or come take a blood test. I sat there for 4 hours without seeing a doctor only to be scooted out the door without any conclusion to my blood presure. I don't know what to do now. No one will listen to me. I live on a farm 1 hour and 40 minutes away from the only hospital with a ICU and Labor and delivery ward. My next doctors appointment is at the end of the month.