what is really going on?

Maria • 💕 CSULB Grad 📚🙌🏻🙏👩‍🎓 09•10•07.....
Hello ladies I have a question for you guys. I need to take this out of my mind before I go bananas. Let me tell you guys a gist of the story. So my best friend is talking to this guy from the army they've been talking for quit a while. Approximately two months. The guy is stationed in Kansas. This past Saturday i went over to her house. We had lunch and catch up. Right before I left her guy calls her they started talking. She immediately tells him do you have a friend you could introduce to my friend. She's single he responded back by saying yeah i do but he's here with me in Kansas. His friend tells him to send him a picture of me. My friend send it immediately. He replied back by saying my friend thinks your friend is beautiful. We exchange numbers and texted the whole night. On Sunday we texted the whole day also on Monday. But on Tuesday he was busy so we exchange messages here and there. The last message i got from him was sorry I'm busy I'm at the shooting range. I said ok. I texted him on Wednesday morning telling him good morning have a good day. He didn't reply at all. But I noticed that he's keeping up with my snapchats. I don't know what to think. He didn't reply to my text but, yet he's keeping up with my Snapchat. Should I let him text me or should I text him tomorrow saying "Hey good morning is everything ok with you."