Felt and *heard* a pop? 35+3 ftm

🐚Shimmering • Lucian was born 10/5/26 @ 1:29 am!

Okay for the record, I was pregnant last year but miscarried at 12 weeks. I was asleep in a recliner on my back and suddenly felt a pop and then it felt like I was peeing on myself. Rushed to the toilet and almost instantly, blood flood.

Well, this morning I was laying in a recliner and watching tv. I wasn't moving at all and I heard/felt a pop that came from deep in my middle. Not from a side where it could have been my hips or something. I immediately got scared because I had felt the same thing before when my water broke during my miscarriage. So I sat for a second and didnt feel any *more* damp down there than before so I stood up and nothing. Went to go pee and other than pee, nothing. Granted, I've been leaking what I believe has been urine almost this whole pregnancy. So a little wetness has been normal for me. I'm just confused as to what the pop was if not my water. That was around 1pm or 2. It's 8pm now. Still nothing but my normal little leakage. I've had a lot of pelvic pressure lately. Doc says he is definitely head down (dont know if hes already slipping into the canal)

I've yet to have my cervix checked since around 25-27 weeks when I had some odd cramping.

Does anyone know what the pop might have been? I'm paranoid it might be a blocked or very slow leak.