Am I over reacting???

Stefanie
So my baby is now 2.5 months old. This is my second child but my boyfriends first. Throughout the day he does hold her here and there and maybe feeds her a few times. Other than that he does nothing. I bathe her, I change all her diapers, I get her dressed, I do tummy time and play with her, I wake up in the middle of the night for feedings, I bring her to all Dr. appointments (he waits in the car) I do everything and Im not necessarily complaining because I love my baby and would do anything for her. But damn can I get a little help?? Even if I have to go to the grocery store or pick my son up from school she has to come with me even though hes just sitting at home. All I really want is for him to see how tired and exhausted I am from taking care of 3 people all day long that he could at least offer to wake up once with her in the middle of the night to feed her. Instead he wakes up all pissy cuz we are making too much noise and waking him up. I literally wanna punch him in the throat when he does that so I just get my baby and we go back to sleep in the living-room. Im just so over it. I feel like a single mother all over again. Men need to stop thinking that cuz they work and bring home the money that that's all they have to do...please tell me Im not alone on this and Im not over reacting