just so ready to give up 😭💔 I need to vent . I'm going crazy with these test .!!!

Abigail Noelle • 24. Married. Angel Baby 👼🏽 . Trying again 👶🏽.
I'm just so Over this . Why is it so damn hard to pregnant when you really want to . But girls in high school are coming out left and right like fertile mertle . 
Me & my hubby have been together for three years actively trying to convieve for 2yrs 4 months . Found out we were with our angel baby a couple weeks after our 2 yr . Wedding anniversary . And in a blink of a eye it was all over . Since then have been giving it all I have to be preganant again . & nothing's working . 
Glow says yesterday was day 1 of my ovulation week . I took a test on 9/30 just to see if I had some lh level & I did .. took a test yesterday which should of been Day 1 . And I had absolutely no line . Here's a picture below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Which kind of confused me how could I go from a somewhat noticeable line to nothing at all . I thought maybe it was a error I'll just retest but today . So it's been about 2 hrs since I got off work , got to relax and thought hey let me take a test to see & I swear I see a line , but still so confused on how it's could go for a line to line line to barely any line ???! 
I'm so tired of stressing out I wanna break down I wanna cry I'm feeling depressed . I just want my little blessing just like everyone else . Idk if I can do this anymore I really just need a break . 💔😭