Deep down, I hope it's a "symptom", but it's unwanted!!! Help for massive breakout needed!!

Sq
Hola beauties!! Soooo.... I'm having a skin issue and looking for some advice/tips! For starters, I've been very lucky in that I've always had clear skin. Even as a teen, I seldom got pimples. My skin has ALWAYS been my "period predictor" in that, since as long as I've been having periods, about 2 to 3 days before "the witch" arrives, I always get 2 small pimples just on my forehead. This is my sign that she's on her way, and like clockwork, it's always been that way. Then the pimples go away, and it starts all over again the next cycle. However, this cycle has been completely different when it comes to my skin. It started about 4dpo, but I've suddenly been breaking out like crazy & it won't stop!!! It's so frustrating because I've never had pimples this bad in my life, and I've had absolutely no changes in diet, stress, or skin products that would cause this. I'm 34 years old and for the first time in my life, am breaking out like I'm 14! Even my husband made a comment about it, and I really don't know what more I can do to make the breakout stop. I've been keeping my face clean and exfoliated (like I've always done) and have been treating it with this cream called "Clean and Clear Persa-gel" I purchased about a week ago... No luck :-( ...So this is a 2 part question... Has anyone ever experienced an usually bad breakout prior to bfp (I'm wondering and hoping if this might possibly be considered a "symptom")? And also, what are some other things I can try to get my skin to clear up again? AF is due in 3 days, so I'd be delighted if these sudden and crazy skin changes meant we were FINALLY expecting, but either way, my skin looks horrible right now and it's really starting to get me down :-( Any personal experiences anyone might have, as well as some tips and tricks I can try to clear this up would be SO appreciated! Sorry for the long post ladies, but thank you for reading and any help/advice you could give!