Husband and his cell phone...

Allison
My husband works from 6 am to 7:30pm which leaves me home with our 3 children so adult time is super important to me when he gets home. Last night he came home and like always he had a hot meal waiting for him and clothes left by the shower with a clean towel. All kids hw was done, all had taken a bath, coffee set for the next morning... so he has nothing to do. So finally after all the kids were asleep we were sitting on the couch and his phone went off, I simply said who is it. He quickly responded "what are you writing a book?". I said ok sorry and walked away. He went outside then came in and said that I should stop being a brat. I told him I wouldn't ask about his personal life ( I was clearly hurt ) and went upstairs to bed with him saying I never want to spend time with him (no I was annoyed at his comment). He never came to bed and hasn't texted me this morning. I'm really upset about it and I know it will linger onto tonight which simply sucks. He deletes messages regularly from his phone and I have a terrible feeling he is speaking to someone else. But I know it could just be paranoia. Sex is rare, and I tell him it makes me feel bad that we are never intimate.. his response is that we are always tired and when we fight he has 0 sex drive. Just looking for some thoughts of what I should do. Thanks girls.