8 months later.

Caris
Well it's been a long 8 months of taking millions of pregnancy test all negative. This time of the moon is when I usually start my cycle At this time I've been feeling the cramps a bit, my breast are swollen. Nothing out of the normal. But for some reason I felt the need to take a test even tho I was like 90% sure I was getting my period any day now. And it was positive!!  I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to get pregnant. But I finally am. Truly blessed. Went to the doctors right after I found out and had blood tests done and was confirmed. I am now 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant with a due date of June 19, 2017. 
I am over joyed with all sorts of emotions. I only have one main concern and that being my anxiety disorder. I've been battling anxiety for the last 5 years now (I do not take any medication for it) and it's been a terrible five years. I'm hoping this miracle will be some way of a cure for me. If you have any tips or advice please share. This is all new to me as this is my first child :) I have a horrible fear of being sick and throwing up. So any rememdies to help me feel good I'd love to hear them.