Share your stories after loss, ladies ❤🌈

Whitney • TTC since Feb 2016. 10/7/16: 👼🏼💔 @ 4+4. 2/17/17: 👼🏼💔 @ 11+1. Trusting in God's plan for us 🌈💛

Wow. So many emotions in less than a week. 5 days after our positive test, I had an early miscarriage. I was 4 weeks & 4 days. We are devastated...emotionally, mentally, physically. This is not how we imagined our first pregnancy would go. My husband and I will continue to trust in God. We don't know why this happened and why we have to walk through this fire, but God has a plan...we do know that. Time and prayer is the only thing that will heal our hurt, and it is still so soon...we are still hurting badly.

It's been extra difficult because nobody knew of our pregnancy but my husband and I. We chose to tell both of our parents of our loss, as we needed some support. I can't yet tell friends what has happened...the pain is still too raw, too new.

I think women need to lean on each other after a tragedy such as this. I think women should talk more freely about it...the subject of miscarriage should not be taboo. We need each other. And as much as it doesn't feel like it will, life will go on after a loss. There are so many women who experience loss and then go on to have their dream come true!

So....share your stories, ladies! You never know who might need to hear your words to help heal their own hearts!