I want to get married at 15...

So obviously, I'm 15. My boyfriend and I will be together a year on the 22 of this month, and we're so deep in love, when I look at these other couples, older, married couples. I'll notice how they don't look in each other's eyes the way we do, they don't smile or laugh like we do. They just don't seem as in love, I'm definitely not saying that their love isn't valued just because they don't show it the same was we do though! Maybe wanting to marry so young is stupid, but I know in my heart, and with all of my soul, that I want him to be my first, and last everything! I would give up everything, and I honestly mean everything to be with him for the rest of my life. Us starting a family of our own, living, raising our kids, having the our four dream dogs we always talk about, the beautiful house out in the country with the hand planted and built garden, with the hammock strung from two huge trees, big enough for two. The trips we've already planned down to the exact time of us and our kids. I'm just in love with this guy, and he's all I could ever ask for. He told me that if it was legal, and we could somehow get our parents consent, he would propose to me in a heartbeat. Neither of us are scared of the thought of being tied down to commitment at such a young age, either. I do plan on being with him for an extremely, extremely long time! :) you may leave your opinions, good or bad in the comments. I promise I'll read them all.