Awkward... but need some serious girl advice.

Rachel
Ok I hit 29 weeks yesterday and I'm at the point where I can't really um.. use my dildo anymore. (Sorry if this offends anyone) My belly is just too big and I can't breathe when I'm trying to reach down there lol. The problem I'm having is that my boyfriend is uncomfortable about having sex while I'm pregnant and quit all sexual contact with me in August. I tried telling him like I can't do it myself and I miss the intimacy and he said he was sorry and felt selfish but he wasn't comfortable. I feel like I'm just horny all the time right now and it's almost making me depressed and the sexual tension is building up and making me more emotional. Idk what to do right now. I feel like a piece of shit because I don't want to make him uncomfortable but at the same time I feel like this is something our relationship shouldn't be giving up just because I have a big belly right now... 😔 I'm crying as we speak because I just miss the intimacy we share and the connection. Idk how to solve this problem and I feel like I'm in a lose/lose situation.