Making my own shop! Help me pick out the name..

Ok so here's a little background on myself; my name is Jordan, I'm 20, currently 36 weeks pregnant with my first. My SO is in the Navy stationed in another state than I and constantly going overseas, he has a 6+ month deployment coming up after our baby girl is born. I will be a stay at home mom, and I'm trying to start up my own little website/shop. Money is obviously going to be tight and it's always been a dream of mine to own my own business, even if it's a little at home one! I'm not exactly sure what I'll be selling yet, I'm super artistic and crafty! It will probably be something along the lines of accessories, headbands/clips clothes, jewelry or maybe even baby clothes and accessories! (Onesies, hates, headbands, etc) I need some suggestions and ideas for what to sell and a name for my site! Maybe a cute little pun or something going with jewelery or baby things. If you have any suggestions out of the poll please write them down! And if you do something like this please let me know! I'd love to talk about it with someone :)
(Btw butterflies are kinda my thing, they represent my grandfather who passed) 
No judgment please 

Vote below to see results!