Brother in law's wife

Ellie

**PICTURE BELOW IS FROM TODAY I'M 24 DAYS LATE MOST LIKELY PREGNANT**

So i didn't know my boyfriend's family are growing triple the size im being serious currently right now there are 8 women pregnant in his family...before i found out half of them we're pregnant i was TTC for about 4 months now and once i went over 3 weeks ago i found out alot of people got pregnant(they don't know i was planning) but my brother in law wife is currently 3-4 months pregnant due on April 5, 2017 she says to not get pregnant or anything cause all the people there are pregnant and again she doesn't know i might be pregnant (doctor is checking if my blood pregnancy test are getting darker cause they seem to be faint but almost positive and they want to give me a for sure answer) she says that our Mother in law is gonna ignore the other women pregnant in the family because her babies are always the ones that get attention. I feel like she is so selfish and she says her babies are the most gorgeous which sorry cause i believe other kids are beautiful too. What do you guys think? Is she wrong to tell me that because it seems like if she would be jealous if my mother in law knew i would have her son's first child?