DO NOT USE THE APP MERCARI; they stole all my money!!

DO NOT USE THE APP MERCARI!!!! (Picture proof all below)
PLEASE READ THIS MAMAS! Don't get scammed like I did.....
Okay somebody please tell me this is illegal.. So I've used this selling app for quite some time now and have made over 4,000$ the past 2 years on it just from selling things I no longer wanted/needed/used anymore. It was an awesome way to make extra cash, make space in the house, and get rid of things I no longer needed but didn't want to throw away; especially for being a stay at home mom while my boyfriend is in the navy in another state as I, and deployed often. My sister lives with me and needed a way to make extra cash and had a lot of things worth money she had laying around as well so I introduced her to the app; as soon as she signed up it "suspended my account indefinitely" due to the fact that we both had the same address linked to our accounts.. They claimed I had more than one account in which they "do not allow." Why would I even want more than one account?! Keep in mind, you are only able to sign up one time per device as well. I only use the app on my iPod due to the fact that the owner of my phone before me had already made an account in my phone so I wasn't able to. I am now not allowed to sell or buy on the app either.. Any apparently make any bank deposits... So after they had blocked me I still had some transactions in progress (items I shipped that were still in the process of getting to the buyers). It had said after all my transactions were complete they would release my funds to me(the money I've made). They have all been completed, all my customers have rated me and received their items. Now the app is refusing to let me make a direct deposit to put the money I have made into my bank account.. I'm fuming furious. It's just sitting in the app now and I have no way to put the money I've made off of my items into my account or get the money. That's 75$ that i made selling MY belongings.. Some items worth ALOT clearly! Which could have bought me some diapers and food for my baby that I am not aloud to even claim now... They can't just take my money because I got "suspended" for the dumbest reason!? I tried to contact them to tell them that my sister lives with me and has the same address and that I want my money and that this is bull; but they don't care and I keep getting the same auto response from a robot, there is no way to contact a real human being and no number to call. Apparently in the next few days theyre gonna log me out of my account for good and delete it. And basically STEAL my money! Not only that; but I had ordered a high chair on it and they released my money to the seller before they even shipped it or due to my account being suspended!! Thank god she was a good human being and still shipped it for me instead of taking my money and running, but got forbid if she didn't ship it.. That would have been 70$ more dollars I would have lost! Apparently it's run by Korea as well Im finding out. I pretty much just gave so much away for free now.. I'm hearing so many stories similar to mine too only people are getting 1000+ dollars stolen from them from this app.. And the app gives out money too for you signing up, if you get people to use your code you get 2$ to use on the app to buy things for every person, I've saved up 30$ before.. I guess this is how they get the money to give out! This app is dangerous... This is so illegal right!? Has anyone had bad experiences with this app?? Does anyone know what I can do about this? Or how I can report this and get my money?  I'm honestly so mad and so upset right now. 
Please people, do NOT use this app!!