Yesterday morning at my 39 week check up I had made no progress from the previous week

Estrella
Yesterday morning at my 39 week check up I had made no progress from the previous week. Still dilated 3 cm and 80% effaced. Later that morning I started to feel period like cramps but this wasn't anything new I had been having false labor pains for the past 2 weeks.. but I noticed the day before I had just been feeling so uncomfortable and not myself and very emotional. So I knows labor was near. After my appointment I laid down to take a nap. At 3:30 I woke up to a popping noise..  I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom my water had broke!! Shortly after painful contractions just started coming at me out or nowhere. Raced to the hospital 3 hours of full blown contractions every 2 mins.. it took 3 Drs to get my epidural in.. (worst pain of my life) it was so hard trying to stay sitting hunched over while having contractions every 2 mins. Finally 6:30 pm my epidural was in .. and in 2 hours I went from a 4 cm to a 9 cm around 10:30 I was pushing and mins later my beautiful little girl was born at 10:58.. she was 6lbs even 20 inches long. I've never loved someone so much.. my beautiful gift from God