I'm so happy y'all I'm in tears.

Brittany

Cross posted on here because I'm so excited and can't post this on Facebook but I can't contain myself and I need to share.

My husband got back from deployment when our daughter was born and I noticed a difference in him. In March, he was diagnosed with PTSD and stress/anxiety disorder. He took meds, but it made him unable to fulfill his requirements with work so he stopped taking them. He's been all over the place. Well, within a month span, I put a down payment for a dog that was suppose to just be a gift for my husband to make him feel better. Since he has these issues, he was prescribed a service animal but was never given one. He's been looking for months and I totally forgot about the puppy I had already paid for.

On October 29, Liberty was born. I got the call yesterday, and we made a deal for him. My husband still has no clue about him. I'm sitting here crying because my husband will finally have the help he needs and deserves. We get him christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and he will be in training 2 months after.

I know this may seem like nothing, but this is SO BIG for our whole family.😌