Well I drank the castor oil

Leisha

I put up a post about if to do the castor oil or not. Welp I decided to drink it just downed 1 tbsp. And half a pop to help with the taste. If anyone wants updates let me know! I took it at 445pm.

Update 1: so it's been almost an hour. No nausea and no contractions. I have some "pressure" building . Maybe BH coming on. Not sure yet. Will update again soon.

UPDATE 2: okay so nothing yet. Kinda have back pain but I think it's from doin so many squats today trying to induce myself. I'm going to take another tablespoon now since it's been exactly 2 hours with nothing at all. I havnt pooped nor do I feel the urge or anything of that nature. I have not gotten nauseated either. I'm not too hungry and I hope it stays that way. Update soon again.

Update 3: it's 840pm. Nothing serious yet but I did just poo for the first time since taking it. Not diarrhea like anticipated but a normal poop. Feeling a bit crampy ( just a little) so maybe the second dose is kicking in. I'll update throughout the night too.

Update 1130pm: ohkay so the pressure is there! It's quite extreme. No contractions but this is alot alot of pressure. I'm going to go lay back down but I feel like he's laying on my hips literally. It's intense.

Will update if anything else changes. Which I see that happening soon... 😆 I think I'm having back labor too!

Update 1210 contractions have started out of nowhere and I'm taking a hot bath. Lol.

Update445 :everything has stopped! No pooping no diarrhea no vomiting no contractions nothing. Ughhhhhh 😫😫😫😪😪😪😓😓😓 sucks

Update 8am: contractions stopped at like 4 ish. I've had no bowel movements no nausea no vomiting. The pressure I was feeling has subsided and now I feel back to normal like I did before anything. I guess this child is not interested in coming out. I have a dr. Appointment at 1045 this morning so I wonder if any of that pressure dialated or effaced me the last bit I needed.... Sorry guys it didn't work! But I will let you know what my dr. Says as she will be doing another membrane sweep today. Maybe that will help! Fingers crossed!

UPDATE : I WENT TO THE DOCTOR SHE STRIPPED MY MEMBRANE AGAIN AND SAID I'M 4CM AND COMPLETELY EFFACED. I HAVE STARTED CONTRACTING. SOME PAINFUL SOME NOT. SHE SAID MY WATER IT'S BULGING AND SHE SAID SHE WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF I COUGHED OR PUSHED HARD ENOUGH I COULD BREAK IT. SHE SAID I WILL MORE THEN LIKELY HAVE THE BABY TODAY OR TOMORROW! EXCITED! NOT SURE IF IT WAS THE CASTOR OIL OR NOT. LOL. BUT MY CONTRACTIONS ARE 2-3 MINUTES APART AND THE NON STRESS TEST SHOWED THE BABY IS DOING GOOD.