Want to hop in?

Join our Community
Download Glow

Ovulation Progesterone Levels?

I got my progesterone level results today after my 25 day test after using Clomid for the first time - 50mg days CD5-9. My levels were at a 4.4 . My doctor said that is good & I did indeed ovulate.
I am wondering if 4.4 is on the lower end though? And if so - could raising my Clomid mg increase my chances of conceiving? 
Thanks ladies & GL on your TTC journey! 
Ma
Posted at Nov 08, 2016 • 5 responses

Glow Pages: Recommendations for Women, by Women

Find fertility products, clinics, doctors

Jo
Posted at Feb 11, 2017
I got pregnant with a level of 4.
Ca
Posted at Feb 09, 2017
I just saw this post but wanted to share my opinion. I took 3 rounds at 50mg, my levels was 5.8, 11.8, and 9.3 my dr said those was good numbers but he wanted them between 15-20. My first round at 100mg put my level at 25.1, I go the 20th to get my level checked (second round at 100mg). I have not conceived yet, but we just found out that hubby has low sperm count and will start clomid 50mg tomorrow. What I'm trying to say is, it depends on the doctor some but most of what I've heard or read is that a woman on medicine for ovulation her level should be at or above 15. 
I hope this was helpful, and that you also don't need this opinion because you got a BFP. Best of luck and lots of baby dust.
Me
Posted at Jan 02, 2017
I thought the same. Mine was nine points something. I thought that I read that they want to see over 15 on medicated cycles, but my doc was happy with my number.
Me:  That's what I told myself....that and they actually know things....beyond what they learned from Dr. Google! 😂
Ma:  Kind of strange how the number needed changes between people & doctors. The only thing I could think is that it's just doctors preference?

Want to comment?