BFP? 3 very very faint lines?

Ashlee
I'm sorry this is so long, I wanted to put as much info in as possible. I have been trying for almost 3 years. I haven't done anything different this cycle, except I haven't been home as much cuz our car is in the shop and I've had to stay with my mom. I have no idea when I ovulated and I have very irregular cycles, but the last time I BD was on 10/28, and before that was much earlier in the month. Today is cycle day 66 and that is not unusual. I have miscarried in December 2013 and 2014 and haven't gotten pregnant since. I have no living biological children. I have never questioned any pregnancy tests until now. I have never dealt with evaps or indents. I can't tell if my tests are positive, but I see faint lines (in person, I don't really see them in pictures, except the group ones) and I feel pregnant. The individual pics are taken within the timeframe, the group pictures are taken outside of the timeframe. The white one (both pics are of the same test) was taken on 11/11 with fmu. The first pink test (on top of pink wrapper) was taken at night on 11/12 with no hold (maybe an hour or so but I wasn't keeping track, I just didn't want to wait haha). The last pink one was taken today 11/13 with fmu. Today's does look darker to me, but I just don't know if it's an indent or something. I will be taking another test on Tuesday or Wednesday (or I might even take another one tomorrow, depends on my willpower lol). Thank you in advance for your opinions!!!