How you think I should continue this

There this girl I've been with for over a month.. I've known her for about 5 months though... We both connected on a whole new level; basically know everything about each other... the things is she has a boyfriend she's been with no longer then a year but he away for school. We say we're in love with each but I feel like how can you continue the relationship when you still have a Boyfriend. Sometimes I feel she think she obligated to be with him when she can just leave... I love her but not being priority number 1 at times gets to me... any help or suggestions will be deeply appreciated.....

Update- Sometimes I try to see it from her perspective... You have a boyfriend date him for 3 months meet family and everything then he goes off to college... right at the end of the three months your introduce to a new guy, for about 4 months you bond with him so strong but keep it strictly friendly because you have a BF... now about 7 months and rarely seeing your BF... the friend confessed his feeling and you realized you feel the same...