upset, sorry for the rant.

Madi • Mama of 2 🌿 Artist. Nature. Salt Lake. Moonwoman 🌙
Any mama's SO been rude and distant since you found out you were pregnant? My hubby is usually very patient and sweet, but that past few weeks since we found out we are expecting he has been extremely on edge, he yells a lot (which is very uncommon for him), it just seems to me that he's always angry. He has been working a lot because he was moved to a managing position at work which he was STOKED for, and now that I'm pregnant all he ever tells me is how much he hates his job.
I've been having a hard time emotionally, I deal with a long history of depression and anxiety so this pregnancy is sort of tipping those and I've been a little mopey and everything makes me anxious so I'm always second questing everything, maybe I'm just annoying him? I used to take medication for it but recently tapered off of it because I didn't want to be on meds while pregnant.
I've tried talking to him and explaining how I'm feeling and that my hormones are weird lately, but he doesn't seem to understand.
Sorry for the rant, mamas. This is just very strange for me because we are normally an extremely happy couple and I don't know what to do. 
xxx