*Edit* Thoughts on this?

Field Of Daisies 💋 • ~She's country, from her cowboy boots to her down home roots~

*Just editing to say that I was just wanting opinions on what YOU would do in this situation. I know the news site I screenshot from could be faulty but as I don't watch or usually read the news, I don't know what had the whole truth and what doesn't. Thanks 😊*

I realize this may have come up in topic before but I probably missed it. I've seen a lot of people talking about protecting themselves and what's theirs. What are your thoughts on this? I was looking up random things on YouTube earlier and this popped up.

My thoughts are, I don't care who you are. If you enter my home and I don't let you in, you're going to be looking at the business end of a loaded gun. This is my home and I would expect the same, or just about depending on what you believe, if I entered yours without permission. Now I don't know the full story so anyone that does, please let me know if I get something wrong. But I don't care where or how you grow up. That is no excuse to try breaking and entering with attempts to I'm assuming, steal from another. I, personally would help someone out if they were in need. Just ask me. No big deal. The part I don't like is that this young man died because of his wrong actions. I'm sure there was someone around to help him. He could have gone on to achieve great things. Okay.

So what do yall think about it?