His mom get on my nerves

I love my boyfriend, he is the best but I don't know how he came out so great because his mom is the worst. Everything that happens is my fault. For instance he got a cold and the first thing that came out her mouth was oh if she didn't keep the air on none of y'all would be sick. (My son is sick to, he has a ear infection.) I haven't touched the air since it started getting cold. She thinks because she keep it super hot in her house everyone should. What piss me off more is he never really say anything to her. He always tell me its best to let her talk, she just being her she don't mean no harm. He is a mama's boy and never wants to tell her about herself. Last month her and her sister in law came to visit and she said we going to stay here I simply said ok...just saying ok my boyfriend already told me this so it wasn't news and she going to say we going to stay here like I said no or something and she said it so disrespectful ummm this is my house. I helped pay all the bills up to the minute our son was born, then I took the time to be home with him. That's another thing I hate how she throw in my face how she worked while raising her son so I didn't have time to do this or that. Like it hands her an excuse to be a crappie mom. She will be the first to admit she was getting drunk alot with him and wasn't really paying him any attention but will also be the first to judge someone. She just irks me then she get mad and bitch that I never answer her calls. I told my boyfriend you really don't want me to talk to her because I'm sick of her shit. She calls like 10 times back to back if he don't answer she call my phone. I don't care what time it is she act like she forget we have a child and we might just be sleep. One time she called 4:30 in the a.m no reason just keep calling.